1. Open the EMAY app, and click on the "Connect to my device" option to sync your phone with your EMAY ECG monitor.
2. Select your ECG that you want to export.
3. Click on the last icon in the top-right corner.
4. Click on the mail icon in the top-right corner.
5. Select the "Send in PDF" option from the list.
6. Select the "Save to Files" option.
Well, that just about wraps up our guide on how to export your EMAY ECG. We hope this could be of some help to you.
If you need help interpreting your ECGs, don't worry, we understand how scary and confusing it can be to experience irregular heartbeats. That's why we created the Qaly app for you and for the hundreds of millions of people around the world who live with heart palpitations and abnormal heart rhythms. On the Qaly app, human experts will interpret your EMAY ECGs within minutes for clarity and peace of mind.
To get started with the Qaly app for free, grab the Qaly app from the App Store or Play Store today. If you have any more questions, or if you need our help in any other way, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always from the team at Qaly, stay heart healthy ❤️