Got other questions on your KardiaMobile? See the complete set of Qaly guides on KardiaMobile:
- What Unclassified EKG Means on Your KardiaMobile
- How to Read an EKG: Stanford Cardiologist Explains
- The Ultimate Cardiologist's Guide to the EKG
1) Open your Kardia app. Then, click the "History" tab.
2) Click the "See EKG History" button to see your EKGs.
3) Select your EKG that you want to export.
4) Click the mail icon in the top-right corner.
5) Click the "Share PDF" option from the list.
6) Skip the option to add a password to your report.
7) Click the share icon in the top-right corner.
8) Select "Save to Files" from the list of options.
9) Save your report.
Well, that just about wraps up our guide on how to export your KardiaMobile EKG. We hope this could be of some help to you.
If you need help interpreting your EKGs, don't worry, we understand how scary and confusing it can be to experience irregular heartbeats. That's why we created the Qaly app for you and for the hundreds of millions of people around the world who live with heart palpitations and abnormal heart rhythms. On the Qaly app, human experts will interpret your Kardia EKGs within minutes for clarity and peace of mind.
To get started with the Qaly app for free, grab the Qaly app from the App Store or Play Store today. If you have any more questions, or if you need our help in any other way, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always from the team at Qaly, stay heart healthy ❤️