Got other questions on your Samsung Watch? See the complete set of Qaly guides on the Samsung Watch:
- What Inconclusive Means on Your Samsung ECG
- What High Heart Rate Means on Your Samsung ECG
- What Low Heart Rate Means on Your Samsung ECG
- How to Read an ECG: Stanford Cardiologist Explains
- The Ultimate Cardiologist's Guide to the Smartwatch ECG
1) If you're using Samsung Health, find the ECG section on your home page.
2) From your list of ECGs, select the one you want to export.
3) Click the "See details" button in the top-right corner.
4) Click the "Share this report" button at the bottom of the page.
5) Click the three-dots icon in the top-right corner.
6) Select the "Download" option from the dropdown list.
Well, that just about wraps up our guide on how to export your Samsung ECG from Samsung Health and Samsung Heart Monitor. We hope this could be of some help to you.
If you need help interpreting your ECGs, don't worry, we understand how scary and confusing it can be to experience irregular heartbeats. That's why we created the Qaly app for you and for the hundreds of millions of people around the world who live with heart palpitations and abnormal heart rhythms. On the Qaly app, human experts will interpret your Samsung ECGs within minutes for clarity and peace of mind.
To get started with the Qaly app for free, grab the Qaly app from the App Store or Play Store today. If you have any more questions, or if you need our help in any other way, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always from the team at Qaly, stay heart healthy ❤️