1) Open your Health Mate app, and click the "Timeline" tab.
2) Select your ECG that you want to export.
3) Tap the "Share PDF with your doctor" button.
4) Tap the share icon in top-right corner.
5) Select the "Save to Files" option.
6) Select where you want to save your PDF. Then, click the "Save" button in top-right corner.
Well, that just about wraps up our guide on how to export your Withings ECG. We hope this could be of some help to you.
If you need help interpreting your ECGs, don't worry, we understand how scary and confusing it can be to experience irregular heartbeats. That's why we created the Qaly app for you and for the hundreds of millions of people around the world who live with heart palpitations and abnormal heart rhythms. On the Qaly app, human experts will interpret your Withings ECGs within minutes for clarity and peace of mind.
To get started with the Qaly app for free, grab the Qaly app from the App Store or Play Store today. If you have any more questions, or if you need our help in any other way, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always from the team at Qaly, stay heart healthy ❤️